2.11.15

Autumn/Winter Coats

Coats are a huge obsession of mine this Autumn/Winter, I am personally moving away from the traditional black winter coat and leaning more towards the mustards, greens and nudes, I am also a huge fan of faux fur coats. Zara coats and jackets this year are incredible, no matter what trend you are following or what style of coat you are after they will have it. Topshop is definitely a close second. I thought I would share with you which coats that I think are definitely going to become popular with the public this season.

Topshop Slim fit faux fur collar £65

Zara Anorak with faux fur collar £59.99
Topshop Heavy Duster Coat £79
Topshop Shaggy Cropped Coat £79
Zara Waxed Fabric Over shirt £49.99

Which style will you be wearing this season? Comment below if you have/or are planning on purchasing any of these items.

xo Sophie

3 comments:

  1. I seem to be obsessing over coats this winter too! Must be something in the air.... Loving the shaggy coat! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Coats are my loves this winter, I think the high street stores have done so well this year! Same, the shaggy coat is my fave x

      Delete